Same day shipping for all in-stock orders placed by 4:00pm CST (Monday-Friday).
In the event your order is not in stock, we will notify you via email or phone to go over your options. Options being: receive a partial shipment, expedite the delivery method, replace order items with similar products, or make any other revisions to your order if necessary. Typical lead time for backordered parts is 1-2 business days.
Trinitas offers the following shipping options within the United States:
||View estimated shipping times
|UPS 3 Day Select
||Guaranteed in 3 Business Days
|UPS 2nd Day Air
||Guaranteed in 2 Business Days
|UPS Next Day Air Saver
||Guaranteed in 1 Business Day by 3:00pm
|UPS Next Day Air
||Guaranteed in 1 Business Day by 10:30am
The above rates reflect a 1 pound package. Heavier and/or larger packages will have increased shipping costs. When packages are heavier and/or larger or traveling long distances additional fees will be applied to your invoice.
- Next Day AM (8:00am) and Next Day Saturday (if available in your area) services are also available upon request.
- U.S. Postal Service and FedEx shipping are available on request.
- All standard orders are shipped from our warehouse in Austin, TX.
- Residential shipping to an address will cost slightly more due to the different routing process by UPS. To ensure your package is routed correctly please identify your address as a residence. Failure to do so may cause delays.
- UPS and FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box.
- Please contact us for international shipping quotes.
Unexpected shipping delays due to adverse weather, natural disasters, or other unscheduled events, etc., are beyond our control. Shipping fees for such shipments will not be refunded or discounted.